Re: setup.exe 2.13 not working

>> > The other choice is to figure out what I have to delete in my
>> > downloaded directory so I don't become confused in the future.  I
>> > don't know how to do that. I wasted way too much time on this,
>> > already.
>>
>> You don't have to delete anything.  Just tell setup "install from
>> internet" and it will do the right thing.  But, if you want to waste
>> your precious bandwidth re-downloading a file you already have right
>> on your hard drive, I'm not going to stop you.

I have 20 people here that install from my local directory.
They from my local copy of setup.exe and "install from local
directory".  I certainly don't want all of them doing this, not
because of the bandwidth considerations, but because I want them to
install what I've already tested.

The problem is that some packages moved from one directory to another
(between contrib and latest), and that confused me (because the file
had been downloaded, but I didn't know that because I was looking in
the *other* directory, which contained the old version).  Thus, I
wasted 30 minutes and several emails to you, thus wasting your time.

That's why I want to "clean" up my directory by downloading a new
copy, which I already did (it took less than 5 minutes).