Re: scp problem

Seungyeop han wrote:

> > I am using openssh-2.1.1p4 and cygwin-1.1.4 in order to use ssh from
> > winnt to Linux.
> >
> > I succeeded in connect to Linux by using ssh.
> > But, scp is not working.
> >
> > I made c:\users\syhan(my name) and it's subdirectory .ssh
> > and set the path HOME   c:\users\syhan
> >
> > Please help me .

"scp is not working" is too little information. In which direction?
From Linux to your box or vice versa? Does scp return an error or
does it just hang? If there's an error message what is it saying?

BTW: Setting HOME is not enough. You'll have to enter your home
directory to /etc/passwd as well if you want to connect to your
Cygwin box.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.