newbie pb with compilation

Hi all,
I have a simple problem, I must work with a fortran90 code that can't be
compiled by g77, but I have lahey f90 compiler for that.
The compilation in the bash shell work fine but I can execute the code in
bash. Is there a way of doing it. Can I also debug it with gdb ?

Thanks

Olivier Isnard
IPSN
Département de Prévention et d'Etudes des Accidents
Service d'Etudes des Situations de Crises et d'Informatique
BP 6 - 92265 FONTENAY AUX ROSES Cedex
Email : Olivier.Isnard@Ipsn.fr