RE: Newbie bash user problem--interactive bash will not run my scripts!

If you are in the directory where the script exists, try putting a ./ in
front of the shell script, like:

	./build-dist.sh

That will tell your bash shell to execute the script from the current
directory.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Frank Merenda | Senior Software Engineer
VetExchange   | http://www.VetExchange.com
fmerenda@VetExchange.com

"Don't believe the hype."

-- Public Enemy