Where to find libintl?

I presume, it is in gettext, but there is no official release AFAIK?

The reason is, new dumper utility needs it. It is very unfortunate, as up to
now Cygwin did not depend on other packages, and you could compile it
"standalone". Yes, I know, compiling off CVS is always risky ...

BTW dumper needs libbfd - is it modified library? Then it would need binutils
... and that means another several MB just to compile a single program. SIgh

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>