Outdated web site

Your site at http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ never seems to be updated.
The last release announcement was 1.1.2, and it's full of dead links and
outdated information. You people do a very good job sending announcements to
the mailing lists, but no announcements are made on the web site.

I understand that you're busy, and I agree that you should spend your time
with the coding, but if it's too much work to keep the site up to date, how
about asking someone else to do it? I know I wouldn't mind spending 30
minutes per week deleting dead links and linking to whatever Cygwin-related
sites I come by.

The thing is, you need more volunteers for this, and other things. To get
that, you need more users. I think you'll scare away most potential
users/customers with that site...