Re: gnuplot and Cygnus

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I just want use gnuplot to generate PostScript file
(that I can view with `gsview')
via command line (to use in bash script):
note that I don't use `gnuplot' so may this approach is false
(as implicitly suggest the response below)
In this view I have download the latest gnuplot source 3.7.1
and run ./configure ...
`make' compiles all but cannot link:
()/specfun.c:329: undefined reference to `signgam'

I cannot figure out the trouble !

Any idea ?

Jerome BENOIT