xemacs for cygwin lacks dired and shell functionality

As the title states the xemacs for cygwin lacks dired
and I have started to think in dired after 10+ years
of use. Furthermore you cant create subprocesses from
Xemacs under cygwin (I think). Another limitation.

I am slaving through trying to port GNU Emacs as I
write.

--- "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>
wrote:
> Ummm....how about looking at the xemacs.org web
> site? In three clicks, I
> got:
>
> ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/binaries/cygwin32/
>
> --Chuck
>

> Noel L Yap wrote:
> >
> > Does know where I can get xemacs for Cygwin?  I've
> tried to build it myself, but
> > have gotten build errors.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Noel
> >
> > This communication is for informational purposes
> only.  It is not intended as
> > an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale
> of any financial instrument
> > or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
> All market prices, data
> > and other information are not warranted as to
> completeness or accuracy and
> > are subject to change without notice. Any comments
> or statements made herein
> > do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan &
> Co. Incorporated, its
> > subsidiaries and affiliates.
> >
> > --

=====