LOCK_EX under cygwin

I am attempting to compile GNU Emacs 20 under Cygwin and have been largely successful simply by copying over the Linux config files into some files called src/s/cygwin.h.

However, when attempting to compile movemail.c, the C compiler expects LOCK_EX to be defined, which I interpret to mean LOCK_EXCLUSIVE which is defined by cygwin in objidl.h
On other Unices, it seems that fcntl.h or sys/file.h would have this, but neither HPUX or Solaris has LOCK_EX defined either! Thus, I am asking:
1- what am I missing from cygwin that should be there that would define LOCK_EX

Terrence Brannon
90 St. Mark's Place
Apt. 2E North
Staten Island, NY 10301