Re: Found a bug in hello world

> > always be -1.  And I can't get gdb to admit that "errno" exists under Cygwin
> > (it tells me "no such symbol"), so I have no idea what's wrong there.
>
> Try
>
> #include <errno.h>

Oh, it's already there, I checked before mailing.  (I am not a maintainer
of GNU Hello; it just exists as a useful testbed.)

Robert Praetorius reminded me that errno under Cygwin (and a lot of
other platforms, so I should have thought of this *selfLART*) is a macro
and gdb doesn't know about macros.

So some bug somewhere still exists (prolly old code in GNU Hello), but
that at least explains why I can't debug it.

Phil