Re: rpcgen / XDR supprt

thanks for the link.

i had problems using the rpcgen, first the CPP defined in the rpcgen_main
was wrong? works fine after i change it to the right path.
it got also a minor problem of not adding #ifndef lines to the header files,
and puting #include <rpc/rpc.h> instead of <arpc/rpc.h>

i was linking with the static lib under
\cygwin\lib\cygwin-b20\static\libarpc.h

but the main problem for me was conecting to a VC project.
i'm a total newbie to M$ world so it might be my lake of experiance with VC,
but i had many conflicts with win types, which i resolve by removing the
arpc/rpc include from the generated header and adding a new definations
 bool_t int32_t ... ) after that i was left with 2 unresolve symbols
_ntohl@4
_htonl@4

can the arpc be complied into a fully self-sufficent lib containg all the
needed symbols so i can use it with VC

regards
/gabriel