FW: DDD problems in cygwin ... help

Search mail archive of cygwin and also cygwin-xfree.  It had been
discussed at least a dozen times.
in short set XKeysymDB in ENV

Suhaib

------------------------------------
Hi there,

I just installed cygwin 1.0 and ddd 3.1.6 and I'm having a bit of a
problem.
Well first of all when I invoke DDD, I get a whole bunch of warning
messages
like :-

Warning:
    Name: DirList
    Class: XmList
    Parent refused resize request. Seco
        Parent is DirListSW (XmScrolled
        Original request w 172 h 134, S
        Parent size 195 155

Warning:
    Name: ItemsList
    Class: XmList
    Parent refused resize request. Seco
        Parent is ItemsListSW (XmScroll
        Original request w 83 h 134, Se
        Parent size 106 155

Warning:
    Name: ItemsList
    Class: XmList
    Parent refused resize request. Seco
        Parent is ItemsListSW (XmScroll
        Original request w 386 h 111, S
        Parent size 409 145

Next, the bigger problem, I can't seem to type in any of the windows,
say while choosing a file, my cursor appears broken. Any help would be
appreciated.
I'm using  XWin 32 from Starnet communications.

thanks,

Adrian