Re: Interface between Cygwin and NT CMD Shell

Hi,

Here is my situation.

I have any application which runs triggers on CMD shell (dos script). I have
unix shell scripts and want to use those unix shell scripts on NT. To do it
I use cygwin. What I did is to wrap "bash <my_unix_scripts>" in a DOS batch
file. Now I need the status of the unix script pass ing back to the
application.

Thanks.

Zhiguang Qian
Cisco Systems