Re: gdb and cywin

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 05:45:58AM -0700, Tim Prince wrote:
>This should go to the cygwin mail list, to which you may wish to
>subscribe.  You will wish to check which version of cygwin you have
>installed; recent versions have an excellent gdb.

Actually, recent versions + cygwin 1.1.1 have problems reading file
names if you're using the "insight" interface.

I put up a new version of gdb over the weekend.  This just replaces two
files which seem to fix this problem for me.  Earnie Boyd still seems
to have problems though.

I've included the announcement, that I sent to cygwin-apps, below.

cgf