Re: setup + mingwc10.dll + windows 98 = crash!!

The culprit is McAfee. I have verified this on both windows 98 and windows
NT, but not 2000 professional. Disable McAfee and your installation will
proceed to completion...at least it did here. No problems whatsoever with
Norton Antivirus; and the problem has nothing to do with setup in specific.
Try untarring the file by hand; when I do that and McAfee is running, the
tar process hangs and takes 100% of the CPU on NT or it just "freezes" on
9*.
    emil