Re: Building snapshots with net release binaries

From: "Earnie Boyd" <earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

> What happens if you move/remove the . in your PATH.  You want the /usr/bin
> first in the PATH not the period.
>
> Also, why is do you have a /usr mounted as text mode?  Try umount /usr and
see
> if that helps.
>
> These may or may not solve this problem.

Trying suggestions now. Hope something comes of it. The period was to allow
scripts and such to run without './'
=) laziness on my part, changed now.
/usr was mounted in text mode due to irregularities while running VIM. In
textmode the online help displays fine in binary mode or unmounted it spews
lots of errors.

Update after ...