From: cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com]On Behalf Of Chris Faylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 8:05 PM
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: fchown apparently still not available

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 07:54:17PM -0700, Kevin Wright wrote:
>Hello,
>
>In the announcement for cygwin 1.1.0 there was a list of all
>the new symbols being export and fchown was on the list.
>
>However, I don't seem to be able to find it in libcywgwin.a
>(or any other lib for that matter)
>
>Did I miss something?

Nope.  I did.  When I provided the list of what was new to DJ, I listed
some things that will be available in cygwin 1.1.1.  We should be
releasing 1.1.1 soon.

In the meantime, you should be able to find this function in a cygwin
snapshot at:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/

You'll need to download a cygwin-inst package and extract it in
your cygwin root.

Sorry for the confusion.

cgf