Multiple users on Win98

I am running cygwin b20.1 on Win98se.  When I click on my icon
to start cygnus I am running as UID 500, which I have defined in
my /etc/passwd and /etc/group files to have a name, a home
directory and so on.  Is it possible to start cygnus as a different
UID, and define different users.  I have seen some login binaries,
but they seem to be only for NT servers.
Tom Weichmann