Re: Greetings form Mumbai

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 12:02:54PM -0600, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>Thanks, Chris.
>Working today.
>Will it compile just by itseif (with Cygwin-inst) or do I also need the 4 MB
>source too?
>
>I don't know why, but it let me download today.
>
>Can i superimpose them on the Full Release sources put out a few years back
>for Cygwin-B20-1?

You read the words on the web page, right?  This is not the same as B20.1
and I'm not prepared to offer detailed instructions on what needs to be
done.

If you know what you're doing, you should have no problems compiling it.
If you don't then you probably shouldn't be compiling the snapshots,
currently.  There is a fair amount of setup involved.

cgf