Re: Make docs and faqs

> >From the Cygnus faq  (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/faq/):
>
> Why is make behaving badly?

Very good. This one truely is in an obvious place on the web site,
and I found it on day one. I'm not having any slash problems with
make at this time. Also the mail list archives are plainly located.

What about any other Cygwin make install notes or documentation
that's not so easy to find? I've heard non-specific references to the
existence of such material.

If anyone would like to post any URLs under this subject heading,
it will become available to others via the archive search.

-Charlie