Re: Trouble with Bash

In a message dated 2/25/2000 4:37:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CraigL@DyCon.com writes:

> ./configure: cannot create temp file for here document: Permission denied
>
>  Does anyone have an idea what is going on here or what I can do to find out
>  what is going on?
You ought to be able to track this down.  For example, you may need to make
sure that the Windows TEMP paths are directories without spaces in the name.
You can change these under Control Panel/System/ to directories of your own
creation.

Tim
tprince@computer.org