RE: 100% CPU with recent snapshots

No, I'm not running defrag software. This was a clean install win Win2k, and I
haven't installed too many apps, yet.

This problems seems to be very specific to bash in that before I start bash,
the CPU is essentially at 0%. Then, I start bash and the usage goes to 100% and
stays there until I kill bash via the task manager. The CPU immediately goes
back to 0%.

Thanks for the suggestion, though,

Rick
--