Cygwin && VB && DLL

                                Good(morning|day|evening),

Info:
-----
I want to make some of my (beautifull :) Unix source code available to our
Win32 programmers.

My own cygwin dll's should be (mainly) usable under Visual Basic 6.0
and possible under MVC++.
The trouble is.. that the .dll's that are generated by cygwin are not
compatible
with the Microsoft .DLL's?

To overcome to ask a completely stupid question here, I have searched
on dejanews, mailinglists, and faq about Cygwin DLL's and Microsoft
Visual Basic to no reveal.

I have found some stuff about "relocatable dll's", and info that DLL
generation is Operating System and Compiler dependent,
but no examples of GCC params to generate VB compatible DLL's.
(Maybe it's my lack of knowledge about VB.. who knows. Well VB is
not difficult, as far as I have seen.)

Questions:

Thnx for youre time.

Vriendelijke Groet,

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T