Re: did y'all know about this?

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 07:57:10AM -0800, Sean Champ wrote:
> >the enhydra project is distributing cygwin:
> >
> >http://www.enhydra.org/software/enhydraEnterprise/downloads/DownloadCygwin.html
>
> Seems legit to me.  DJ?

I don't see any option to download the sources, nor do I see anything
on the web page or in the zip that says that the programs are GPL'd
and that the user has certain rights, nor do I see a copyright notice
for those programs.  I don't see how this can be legit, unless someone
can show me where they provide those things.  The link to sourceware
doesn't help; they must assume the responsibility themselves.

Note that it's not that they're redistributing parts of cygwin.
That's OK, *as long as* they follow the rules, which require that they
do certain things, like preserve copyright notices and provide
sources.