Does Cygnus 20 support hittachi CPU?

Hi there,
I am new at this business so please be patient :)
I downloaded the software and installed it.
I need the GNU to compile C programs under Win NT.
After compilation we burn the programs on Chips that go on a Hitachi
CPU.

My Question is: does the Cygnus GNU software support Hitachi CPU's?
How can I check it and where can i find a list of all CPU's that are
supported by Cygnus?

Thanks,

Michael

--