Re: Error: could not find ll

Jeffrey Juliano <juliano@cs.unc.edu> writes:
> I think the linker produced a bad executable.  Please advise.  I'm at a
> loss as to how to track this down.
>
> When I try to run a prog I compiled, I get a dialog box like this:
>
> -- nano.exe - Unable To Locate DLL-------------------------------------
> |                                                                     |
> |The dynamic link library ll could not be found in the specified path |
> | ...                                                                 |

This is due to a bug in dlltool, but should've been fixed a while back.
I haven't really followed v1.0 sources that much, so don't know if it's
there or not.

If you want to try the dev snapshot that is going towards the next net
release, get my dev snapshot:

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/snapshots/gcc-2.95.2-1/

Sources for both gcc and binutils are there, and so are binaries packaged
for next net release.

+ All the disclaimer about this being dev snapshot.

Regards,
Mumit