Compiling Servlets to native code with GCJ (and Tomcat)

Hi,

I am trying to use gcj to compile Java servlets. What I've heard is that you
need to compile both the servlet engine and the servlet into one executable.
So I've decided to try this using Apache's Tomcat servlet engine.

I downloaded both the .class files and the source code, but I don't know how
to begin the compilation since there are so many .class files. I have looked
at the source code, but I don't know which main method is the entry point
into the application.

Thanks,

Micron