From: Guy T. Moore Jr. [mailto:gmoore@openmarket.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 1:29 PM
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: clearmake and cywin b20 and \r\n on NT

> Actually, it looks like a "\r\n" line ending problem to me.  It's probably
trying
> to run "\r" as a program.

Actually, after saving the output and doing an octal dump of it,it
is trying to run "pwd\r" as a program. The correct error message is:

pwd\r : not found

I definitely do not have any \r in my makefile.
Seems like clearmake is adding that in whether or not my lines in \r or \r\n

I am going back to CLearCase support with this info.

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 12:30:46PM -0800, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >--- "Guy T. Moore Jr." <gmoore@openmarket.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> What was the exact answer to using Clearmake and Cygwin b20
> >> on the WinNT platform?
> >>
> >> I just tried:
> >> CYGWIN=nobinmode
> >> but that did not help running clearmake.
> >>
> >> I still get,
> >> : not found
> >>

> >This is definately a message coming from the ash port.  I see it most
commonly
> >when some command can't be executed via sh when trying to use it from a
> >non-Cygwin program.  Is Clearmake OpenSource?  Can you rebuild it using
Cygwin?