RE: call_handler, interrupt_now and interruptible

Hi Chris,

you are are right, I said "I guess" and have not
actually seen any misbehavior. Indeed, I have a
single source file with a main() and no DLL of my
own at all. I'll test it as soon as I can find another
PC which I can unplug from network while running
without one of my collegues killing me...
Sorry for the false "alarm" 8-)

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)