Re: clearmake and cywin b20 and \r\n on NT

--- "Guy T. Moore Jr." <gmoore@openmarket.com> wrote:

> What was the exact answer to using Clearmake and Cygwin b20
> on the WinNT platform?
>
> I just tried:
> CYGWIN=nobinmode
> but that did not help running clearmake.
>
> I still get,
> : not found

This is definately a message coming from the ash port.  I see it most commonly
when some command can't be executed via sh when trying to use it from a
non-Cygwin program.  Is Clearmake OpenSource?  Can you rebuild it using Cygwin?
Rebuilding with Cygwin would be the best solution.  If you can't do that, try:

cp sh.exe ash.exe
cp bash.exe sh.exe

This will give you a different message that may help determine the real problem
which I suspect to be pathing issues related to Cygwin vs non-Cygwin paths.

Regards,

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit