Re: GCC compiler

To whom it may consern,
  I recently downloaded the cygwin software the full.exe version and I was wondering if I need the binary source code too. All I need this software for is to use the compiler. Can Write my programs in notepad and compile them in cygwin?Or does cygwin have it's own compiler like vi from unix?Some information on how to use gcc will be highly appreciated.
from Brendan