Re: MAKE_MODE=UNIX? was RE: why must cygwin be first in path?

I think the net version had an installer also. (of course i could be
remembering something really old :)  But yeah, it does set it in the
cygwin.bat file (there is no .bat file on the CD version).

Must be a bad week for cygnoids on the list - first dj and now me :)

At any rate, if people are interested in turning MAKE_MODE to win32 by
default let me or dj know...  if i get enough people that are really
irritated by the default being unix we can probably change it.

-eric