Re: readline misbehaving

> Since this is obviously important to you, why not avail
yourself of the
> sources and try to figure out what is going on?

You know how it goes: with only so many hours available in
each day, it sometimes feels more productive just to put up
with it than to figure out what's wrong.

> Or, possibly, somebody who knows the answer will stumble
onto this
> thread and enlighten all of us.

That's what I'm hoping for!  :-)

Seriously, next week should quiet down a bit for me and I
will "Use the Source (Luke)."

Take care.
--Sean