RE: -mno-cygwin: STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW before main

Ok, you've convinced me to write a page on mixing Cygwin and Mingw tools.
It'll take a little while to get up though.

It sounds to me that you need to check out the Mingw list at
http://www.eGroups.com/group/mingw32 for pointers to native ports of these
tools.

Earnie.