Re: B.20.1 bash question - paths sent to #!

Hi,

I believe I've seen some recent postings about converting pathname
formats - check the archives at <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/>.

Quite some time back, I tried using the AS Perl with Cygwin but the final
straw was when I found that AS Perl didn't implement fork and exec.
I'd recommend trying the Cygwin port of Perl; it's fully compatible with
Cygwin and seems very stable.  Look to <http://cygutils.netpedia.net/> if
you want to try it.

Regards,
Doug Wyatt