ANN: Glaux.lib

On "ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/incoming/"
I have uploaded a Zip-File, which contains to static library libGlaux.a
and libTk.a. Together they give the most important functions of the
glaux.lib.

There is also a library libFirst.a. It runs a little extra window for
displaying messages. There is also a function for a message box to
display   errors and to stop the program.

There are to examples included in the Zip-File.

My first aim in writing the libGlaux.a and libTk.a was to study the
glaux.lib by Siclicon Graphics comming with Visual C++ 4.0. Therefore
most of this source files should include the following remark:

/*
 * (c) Copyright 1993, Silicon Graphics, Inc.
 * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
 * any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the
above
 * copyright notice appear in all copies and that both the copyright
notice
 * and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and
that
 * the name of Silicon Graphics, Inc. not be used in advertising
 * or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without
specific,
 * written prior permission.
 */

I am still working on a documentation for the stuff.

I would like to here if somebody find the libs usefull.

Maybe all that is out of date because of the existence of the glut.lib.

Greetings from Berlin
Georg Fusz