Re: openGl-Headers not in mingw-2.95.2

Georg Fusz <fusz@cadlab.tu-berlin.de> writes:
> In the mingw-2.95.2(msvcrt) the the subdirectory "gl" (opengl-headers)
> is not include in the directory "i386-mingw32msvc/include". I copied the
> directory from mingw-2.95. I hope that this correct.

The OpenGL headers are not part of Mingw runtime distribution, but if you
have a set that worked with 2.95, it'll work with 2.95.2 as well.

For more information on where you can get these, see the following
message by Laura Michaels:

  You can find OpenGL headers and some dlls at either of the following
  sites:

  http://www.cim.pe.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~kawachi/software/cygwin_glut-e.html
  http://people.montana.com/~bowman/Software/ming.htm

  Am not sure if one is better than the other, although the first site
  seems to be more up-to-date.  Maybe this would be a good group
  discussion topic, what headers would be best to use with mingw32.

  I was able to get the examples at http://trant.sgi.com/opengl/examples/
  win32_tutorial/win32_tutorial.html
  and some of the examples provided at the first URL to compile and run,
  so it is possible to get OpenGL working.  You have to create your own
  make files or use the command line with the win32_tutorial.zip code.

  I've also been trying to locate some good OpenGL tutorials on the web
  (or some good book recommendations).  So far the only useful one I've
  found is:
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/1219/opengl32.html
  If anyone has any others, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Regards,
Mumit