This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt and less
- To: Arthur Goldhammer <agold1 at mediaone dot net>
- Subject: Re: rxvt and less
- From: Brendan Simon <bsimon at ctam dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 11:49:53 +1100
- CC: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: bsimon at ctam dot com dot au
Arthur Goldhammer wrote:
> When I use "less" with the regular bash shell on Win98, it works fine, but
> if I start rxvt and use "less" in the resulting window, I receive a
> "Warning: terminal is not fully functional." What do I need to do to make
> this go away? Thanks, Art
What is your TERM environment variable set to ?
You can check with "echo $TERM"
Mine is set to "xterm". If yours is not set then you can try "export
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org