This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win95 system() Call Help Needed
- To: "Robert J. Berndt" <robert dot j dot berndt at delphiauto dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Win95 system() Call Help Needed
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:09:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- "Robert J. Berndt" <email@example.com> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
> I have been using gcc to compile my C program on Win95. Overall the
> compiler works
> great. But, there is one problem I would really like to find a solution
> to. When I run
> my program in a cygwin window everything works great. However, if I run
> my program
> in a Win95 command prompt window, the C "system()" call does not work.
> I even
> try something simple like system("echo hi"); and I get nothing. I am
> sure the cygwin1.dll
> runtime software is in the same folder as my program but still nothing.
Please supply the output of `cygcheck -s -v -r' either pasted or attach a plain
Earnie Boyd <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com