This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: C compilation slow on NT
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: C compilation slow on NT
- From: "Emmanuel STAPF" <manus at eiffel dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:01:30 -0700
- Reply-To: <manus at eiffel dot com>
> > Otherwise, I notice that make was slow too. Any idea?
I found something very interesting. If my path is the following:
It takes 10 seconds to start doing something in the makefile.
If the path is:
It takes less than a second.
Any ideas? Something already known?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org