This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latest w32api
- To: "Jon Leichter" <jon at symas dot com>
- Subject: Re: latest w32api
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:10:57 -0500
- cc: "Laszlo Vecsey" <master at internexus dot net>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
"Jon Leichter" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I believe that these are the latest. They do contain the wininet.h file, but
> don't know if the file contains the macros that you're looking for. If this
> distribution doesn't contain what you're looking for, then the defines that
> you need just haven't been implemented yet. Like I said, I believe that these
> are the latest Win32 APIs.
Anders's site above has 0.1.5, which has gone through quite a bit of changes.
For Mingw32, I distribute a slightly modified version of Anders' 0.2 snapshot
awaiting the final release. Your best bet is to take the w32api out of either
my Mingw32 runtime  or Cygwin development snapshots .
Note that  doesn't have some of the net changes in , so  is probably
the better option.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com