This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cross assembler on NT for mips?
- To: Viswanath Bandi <bandiv at txc dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- Subject: Re: cross assembler on NT for mips?
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:07:58 -0500
- cc: cygwin mailing list <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Viswanath Bandi <email@example.com> writes:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> I wanted to build a cross assembler with
> host as Windows NT and target to be MIPS.
> From the location
> I got the following files
> 1) full.exe
> 2) dev-src.tar.bz2
> 3) cygwin1-20-1.dll
> I unpacked them and all worked as mentioned in readme file.
> I tried the script
> ./configure --host=i586-pc-winnt --target=mips-mips-elf
> It is creating some makefiles but when I run make,
> it is giving an error like
> /c: Can't open /c
> MAKE.EXE: *** [all-apache] Error 2
> So, did I miss anything or gave wrong options to configure?
Search for MAKE_MODE in the mailing list. You need to set the following
in bash before starting configure/make.
$ export MAKE_MODE=unix
or, use --unix option to make.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org