This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
C compilation slow on NT
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: C compilation slow on NT
- From: "Emmanuel STAPF" <manus at eiffel dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:15:51 -0700
- Reply-To: <manus at eiffel dot com>
Sorry to bother you guys. I read a thread not too long ago about the poor
performance of gcc on Windows NT. I was trying to find the solution given in
the mailing list archive, but it is not easy due to the poor search
possibilities offered by the web page.
Can someone send me what has to be modified so that gcc does not do lookup
on the network? Thanks in advance.
Otherwise, I notice that make was slow too. Any idea?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org