This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Link f77 (g77) with gcc
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, "Mike O'Melia" <mike dot omelia at dynetics dot com>
- Subject: Re: Link f77 (g77) with gcc
- From: "John Huddleston" <jhudd at cody dot itc dot nrcs dot usda dot gov>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 05:41:54 -0600
- Organization: USDA
- References: <email@example.com>
Yes, I have done it both ways. How you do it varies depending
upon whether C is calling Fortran or Fortran is calling C functions.
Let me know which way and I will send an example.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike O'Melia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 2:39 PM
Subject: Link f77 (g77) with gcc
> Is it possible to link files generated with g77 (Mingw32, gcc-2.95) with
> files created with gcc? (link c and fortran files).
> If there is a FAQ page or documentation, does anyone know where?
> ...When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling
> - live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone
> you is crying...
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org