CYGWIN.DLL Y2K compliance

Hello,

I read on this web site that Cygnus does not make any statement about
the Y2K compliance of all the sources and binaries available for free,
however I was wondering if anybody made some tests, or source code
analysis, of the cygwin.dll to check if it is Y2K OK.

As far as concern the snapshots, are we making any Y2K check on them?

Thanks,
Cesare Giuliani