This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Link f77 (g77) with gcc
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Link f77 (g77) with gcc
- From: "Mike O'Melia" <mike dot omelia at dynetics dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:39:00 -0700
Is it possible to link files generated with g77 (Mingw32, gcc-2.95) with
files created with gcc? (link c and fortran files).
If there is a FAQ page or documentation, does anyone know where?
...When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling
- live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around
you is crying...
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com