This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- To: Steve Jorgensen <steve at khoral dot com>
- Subject: Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:40:21 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
- References: <19991027224734.A9591@cygnus.com> <199910281710.LAA11380@benson>
On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 11:10:43AM -0600, Steve Jorgensen wrote:
>Chris Faylor wrote
> I final did figure out the problem, and Earnie was correct, my
> CYGWIN variable was not being set correct. In my batch file, I setting
> the CYGWIN variable in my batch file according to an example
> in the 1.0 manual, and it looked like:
>SET CYGWIN="nontsec tty notitle binmode"
Grrr... I removed the quotes in I reviewed this. I guess this change
Sorry for the confusion.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org