This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cross assembler on NT for mips?
- To: Viswanath Bandi <bandiv at txc dot stpn dot soft dot net>, cygwin mailing list <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: cross assembler on NT for mips?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Viswanath Bandi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I wanted to build a cross assembler with
> host as Windows NT and target to be MIPS.
> From the location
> I got the following files
> 1) full.exe
> 2) dev-src.tar.bz2
> 3) cygwin1-20-1.dll
> I unpacked them and all worked as mentioned in readme file.
> I tried the script
> ./configure --host=i586-pc-winnt --target=mips-mips-elf
> It is creating some makefiles but when I run make,
> it is giving an error like
> /c: Can't open /c
> MAKE.EXE: *** [all-apache] Error 2
> So, did I miss anything or gave wrong options to configure?
The FAQs is all. Either export MAKE_MODE=unix or use the -unix switch on make.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org