This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cross assembler on NT for mips?
- To: cygwin mailing list <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: cross assembler on NT for mips?
- From: Viswanath Bandi <bandiv at txc dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:02:10 +0530
- Organization: Transwitch India (P) Ltd.
I wanted to build a cross assembler with
host as Windows NT and target to be MIPS.
From the location
I got the following files
I unpacked them and all worked as mentioned in readme file.
I tried the script
./configure --host=i586-pc-winnt --target=mips-mips-elf
It is creating some makefiles but when I run make,
it is giving an error like
/c: Can't open /c
MAKE.EXE: *** [all-apache] Error 2
So, did I miss anything or gave wrong options to configure?
By the way, I
/bin & copied sh.exe
mounted / through regedit.exe
I would be very thanful if anyone can through some light on
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com