This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Steve Jorgensen <steve at khoral dot com>
- Subject: Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
Steve's problem with the NTSEC is simple. He's modifying the CYGWIN variable
from with bash. To have this work you must set the NONTSEC _before_ starting
bash (or any other cygwin program). Once started you can't change it without
closing all cygwin instances.
--- Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've forwarded your experiences to Corinna Vinschen. She's the author
> of the NTSEC code. She'll be back from vacation in a week or so and
> maybe she'll have some insight here.
> On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 02:47:17PM -0600, Steve Jorgensen wrote:
> >Ok, here's what I'm seeing. With the CD dll, I get the following on an
> >ls -l on a file created by this dll:
> > % ls -l Toolboxes
> > -rw-rw-rw- 1 adminstr None 854 Oct 27 13:33 Toolboxes
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org